To help you Invest With Clarity® and confidence, we have coined the acronym WAIT. Through following and identifying this set of factors you will find yourself one step closer in determining the current state of the financial market.
In this episode, Mark Pearson talks with Chuck Etzweiler, MBA, CIMA®, CFP®, CMT, as they discuss how each component of this acronym works together as a system to understand the type of market you are currently investing in. As year two of the president's term is currently in full force, the president gets tested the most, making it historically the worst year on average, affecting the economy in many ways.
- How technological advancements affects inflation through the productivity created for businesses
- How previous historical downturns in the economy are a good blueprint to understand bull markets
- The projection of future developments in blockchain technology
- And more
- BEA Interactive Data Application
- Are Visa, PayPal, And Western Union About To Launch Their Own Digital Asset Wallet? Trademark Applications Break The News! Mikele Bicolli
- Digital Wallets
Connect With Chuck Etzweiler:
Connect With Mark Pearson:
About Our Guest:
With more than three decades of investment industry experience, Chuck Etzweiler, MBA, CIMA®, CFP®, CMT directs the on-going research efforts of the firm, much of which help both advisors and clients understand the philosophy and strategy of Nepsis, Inc. in a deeper manner. A high percentage of the focus of the research is centered around money manager pitfalls, investor short-comings and repetitive behavioral biases that detract clients from earning optimal returns.